Good for all skin types
Chia kiwi extract inside!
Smells amazing! Pretty color
Applying hydrojelly mask after steaming (if you have a steamer or hot pot of water you can steam your face before applying mask) boost benefits!
A HydroJelly Mask is a "jelly-like" mask that provides multiple benefits to your skin such as Hydrating, Smoothing, Moisture Retention, cleansing, exfoliating, conditioning skin, toning and reducing inflammation.They are also infused with Electrolytes (Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Phosphorous, Bicarbonate and Sodium Pyrophosphate) which help the skin achieve a natural moisture balance that is essential to keep the skin healthy, beautiful, and in great working order. It instantly hydrates the skin and is full of natural polysaccharides, which have a proven ability to enhance the skin's barrier function, replenishes the skin's natural water reserves and increases its moisture-retention capabilities. HydroJelly Mask also benefits skin conditions such as eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis, also conditions the skin to protect it against the environment.
- Skin Healer: Kiwi helps in faster healing of cuts and abrasions on skin, because of it’s vitamin C, which helps in wound healing.
- Firm Skin: Application of mashed kiwifruit on skin helps in carrying vital nutrients to the skin dermis. This helps in restoring the firmness of the skin.
- Sun Damage: Kiwi fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C and amino acids. This helps in keeping harmful rays of the sun at bay, and prevents sun damage.
- Facial Cleanser: The delicious Kiwi fruit can be used as an excellent facial cleanser, it defends skin against harmful free radicals and helps in restoring natural pH balance (without the help of harsh chemicals).
- Exfoliates Dead Skin: When you peel the kiwifruit, and scrub the peel on your skin/face, you can happily exfoliate dead skin cells, thanks to the enzymes in it that make your skin flawless and smooth.
- Rejuvenates Skin: The happy presence of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamin C, E and antioxidants boost and rejuvenate skin health.
- Cell Regeneration: Kiwi fruit has high amounts of Vitamin E – which make the skin youthful and supple, and aid in regeneration of skin cells.
- Controls Excess Sebum Production: Help reduce excess sebum production so if you have oily skin it will balance and reduce excess shine
- Anti-Aging: Kiwifruit, yes kiwi, scavenges the free radicals. This delays the ageing signs like wrinkles, age spots, and fine lines.
- Fights Acne: It has anti-inflammatory properties, which help fight acne, and clear pores to prevent further skin breakouts
- Skin balancing: Goodness of Vitamin C comes into play when it comes to skin balancing! Kiwi fruit has Vit C which helps balance skin tone.
- Glowing Skin: Helps you keep glowing naturally.
- Skin Moisturizer: Replenishes your skin with its moisturizing abilities.
- Softens Skin: Feeling bad on hard skin? Soften it, and nourish it with this Kiwi mask.
- Reduces Dark Circles By thickening the eyelid dermis. So, no more dark skin under eyes.
- Prevents Skin Diseases: Kiwi has omega-3 fatty acids which protect you from severe ailments like skin diseases and cancer.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Kiwi fruit is an anti-inflammatory food. It helps decrease internal oxidative damage.
DIRECTIONS - empty powder into cup or bowl and add 1 oz of water (add a little more if you want the mask on your neck) stir for 30 seconds or until desired thickness and apply immediately. This mask will turn into jelly as soon as water touches it, so operate accordingly. Spread evenly on face and/or neck and let sit 10 minutes. begin peeling off mask from the top of your forehead and if applied evenly it will remove easily from there.